2019 USAC Licensed Racing
Redlands Downtown Criteriums – Sunday, March 17 2019
- $ 5,000 Cash Purse Plus Primes
(All races on 0.65 mile course)
Held under USAC rules. helmets must be worn at all times while on the bike.
- Rules & Course: 0.65 mile technical courses with a slight rise. All USAC Rules and Regulations apply
- Neutral Support: Provided by Shimano. Not liable for lost or stolen wheels; Free lap rule until 5 laps to go.
- Registration and Payment: Online registration via USAC website under the race heading “Redlands Bicycle Classic Criteriums”. Day of Registration opens at 6:00 AM on the lower level of the parking structure, Citrus and 5th. Registration closes 30 minutes before posted start time. Second Race is $15 after paying for highest race first. Late fee of $10 applies after close of online registration on Friday, March 15 at 10:59 PM Pacific. Checks are payable to Redlands Bicycle Classic. Credit cards are not accepted on race day. MUST Sign Release Notice and Authorization for Release of Medical Information form on race day. Race goes on, rain or
shine. Juniors may race their respective Elite category. One day licenses will be available for Category 5 riders.
- ‡ Category 5 riders are eligible for an additional upgrade point for attending the pre race instructions, mentored race, and post race debrief sessions.
- * Master 55+/60+ Race together but are scored separately
- All primes and prizes must be claimed on race day by 6:00 PM or will be forfeit.
- Check website, www.redlandsclassic.com, for course map and directions to course, parking and registration.
It’s Sunday, please respect our downtown churches and do not park in their parking lots.
Please be sure to follow us on social media and share your event pictures using #redlandsclassic